1. Raise your hand to get permission to walk or talk.
2. Keep your feet, hands, books, and other objects to yourself.
3. Everyday have pencils, paper, books, and completed assignments ready when first bell rings.
4. Respect others.
5. Respect yourself.
1. Turn yellow card--warning
2. Turn red card--lose 15 minutes of recess
3. Turn blue card--lose all recess
4. Turn black card--parents contacted and visit with Mr. Byrd.
Chips are given to students for individual and group work and behavior. Chips can be redeemed for unscheduled restroom and drink visits and items in the “Goodie box”.
4th Grade Rules and Consequences